A Divorce Lawyer Ready To Stand Up For You
Your marriage has broken down. You may be angry, emotional as well as confused as to what your next step should be, but you need to rely on an effective and experienced divorce lawyer. Anitra R. Price, P.C., in Fayetteville, Georgia, has served the region for more than a decade.
Offering personalized service, founding attorney Anitra R. Price can provide representation in no-fault divorce cases in which a person does not have to prove any type of wrongdoing within a marriage or a fault divorce with grounds that may include adultery, desertion, cruel treatment and substance abuse. Our team will address every aspect of your family law case and protect you.
Dedicated And Attentive To All Clients
Dedicated to helping our clients, we are passionate and remain invested in your case until we obtain a resolution. Aggressive, ethical and relying on a hands-on approach, we will address all divorce-related issues that may include:
- Mediation: Skilled as negotiators, we prefer this route rather than an expensive trial, but we are experienced litigators prepared to go to court
- Child support: Ensuring that you receive the rightful dollar amount that you deserve
- Child custody and visitation: Coming up with the best arrangements possible in the best interest of the children whether you are the primary or secondary parent
- Division of assets: Making sure you secure the property, investments and finances that are rightfully yours
- Spousal support/alimony: Obtaining the payments you need to carry on with your life
- Post-divorce modifications: When life changes take place after a divorce agreement, it is time to revisit it
- Enforcing protective orders: You need protection from a violent spouse, and we will make sure you get it
Compassionate, empathetic and assertive, our team wants to help you. We can help you move on with your life.
Call A Skilled Attorney Right Away
If your marriage has failed, and you are considering a divorce, you need an experienced divorce attorney. Anitra R. Price, P.C., in Fayetteville, Georgia, has served clients in the region for more than a decade. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call at 770-461-0023.