An Experienced Attorney Invested In Every Aspect Of Your Case
When you need an aggressive, passionate and experienced full-service law firm protecting what matters to you most – your family, your rights and your dignity – you can turn to Anitra R. Price, P.C., in Fayetteville, Georgia. Founding attorney Anitra R. Price is a problem-solver with more than 15 years of legal experience. More than a decade of that time has been spent representing clients in the counties of Fayette, Coweta, Henry and Clayton.
Relying on a hands-on approach that brings a sense of confidence and comfort to clients, we provide skilled and effective representation in areas that include family law, divorce, personal injury, employment law, business litigation and nonviolent criminal defense. Many of these cases are emotionally charged, and we oversee them in delicate and compassionate ways, focused on successful results.
Committed To Clients And Resolutions
With a long time commitment to clients and the community, Ms. Price is prepared to guide you through, sometimes, complex legal processes. To learn more about her background, career and experience, go to the following link:
We are invested in your case, listening to you, learning every detail and pursuing a resolution. We will explain your legal options.
Providing The Legal Insight You Need
Ms. Price will oversee every aspect of your case. As a skilled negotiator and experienced litigator, she will advocate for you at every step. Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury: car accidents, premises liability, workers’ compensation
- Family law and divorce: child support, child custody, division of assets, post-divorce modifications, guardianship, grandparents’ rights, adoption
- Criminal defense cases: nonviolent crimes, including DUI/DWI, traffic violations, shoplifting
- Wrongful death and serious injuries: establishing a business, partnership disputes, contract litigation
- Employment law: representing employees in wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination claims and more
- Estate planning: helping people of all ages plan for the future through wills, trusts, powers of attorney and more
Ms. Price has the insight and skills to help you resolve your case during any stage of the legal process. You always get personalized attention from our team.
Let Us Help, So Call Now
When you need a reliable attorney, who invests everything into your case, Anitra R. Price, P.C., in Fayetteville, Georgia, is ready to advocate for you. You get experience from a full-service law firm that understands criminal law, family law, divorce, personal injury law and business litigation. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call at 770-461-0023.